How to Report
The reporting requirements in most JFEW Programs are listed
below. Please be sure to check your school's grant agreement for the exact details and the
reporting deadlines for your program.
Each semester, prior to mailing a payment check, JFEW
requires that our partners verify the enrollment and continued eligibility of
all students receiving a JFEW Scholarship.
fiscal report detailing how JFEW funds were spent and for what purpose
narrative report describing recipients, and any enrichment opportunities and workshops that were offered, as well as an evaluation of the year in light of the program's goals
At the conclusion of the grant period
Report with the following information:
- Summary of Activities, listing all relevant activities undertaken during the Grant Period
- List of Recipients: (i) names of women who received scholarships and short biographical descriptions; (ii) description of why these women were selected and how many students were considered for each scholarship awarded; tracking sheet indicating degree completion, internship, post graduate placement
- Goals and Objectives: (i) initial grant goals and objectives compared with what was achieved; (ii) if the grant did not meet its objectives, why; (iii) any changes from the agreement that took place, including changes in the proposed timeline or key personnel
- Changes in the program environment since the grant was awarded: (i) increase or decrease in other funds available for scholarships for students at your school, including any significant new school scholarship initiatives
- Future Learning: (i) most important factors of concern to the program going forward; (ii) areas of the program and its designed that could be strengthened and improved; (iii) other information JFEW should know
How to Renew, Renewal Deadline
JFEW grants do not renew automatically. At the start of the
academic year in which the grant expires, contact the Executive
Director. The renewal request deadline for programs whose last cohorts are selected in 2013-14 will be September 30th, 2013.